منتديات رموش العين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات رموش العين .

دخولأحدث الصورالتسجيلالرئيسية

Application For Adjusting The Salaries

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ghoody
فعال
فعال
ghoody

عدد الرسائل : 455
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/06/2007

Application For Adjusting The Salaries Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Application For Adjusting The Salaries   Application For Adjusting The Salaries I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 15, 2007 4:39 am

One day an employee sends a letter to Her boss asking for an increase in hersalary!!!

Dear Bo$$

In thi$ life, we all need$ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you$hould under$tandthe need$ of u$ worker$ who have given$o much$upport including$weat and$ervice to your company.

I am$ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond$oon.

Your$$incerely,

Employee

The next day, the employee recieved this letter of reply:

DearEmployee,

I kNOw you have been working very hard.NOwadays,NOthing much has changed. You must haveNOticed that our company isNOt doingNOticeably well as yet.

NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists areNOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After theNOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.

I haveNOthing more to addNOw. You kNOw what I mean.

Yours truly,
Manager
الموضوع بينص انه الموظف بطلب زيادة في الراتب و المدير رفض و الاتنين عبرو عن ردهم بطرقة ملتوية اعتقد انها واضحة

عدل سابقا من قبل في السبت يونيو 16, 2007 3:04 pm عدل 2 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
أميرة الليل

أميرة الليل

عدد الرسائل : 224

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Application For Adjusting The Salaries   Application For Adjusting The Salaries I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 15, 2007 6:33 am

ha ha ha
nice from you ghoody it is a beautiful story or massege we sure saw the corkscrew road
nice topic thanks alot
I want ask you something
if you can change the title to English
Princess of Night
ghoody
فعال
فعال
ghoody

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Application For Adjusting The Salaries   Application For Adjusting The Salaries I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 15, 2007 2:49 pm

thanks the night princess 4 your response but may i ask u why do u want me 2 change the toypic because i wrote n arabic so that the girls get interested any way i have no problem with changing it
thanks again
wish u all luck
أميرة الليل

أميرة الليل

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Application For Adjusting The Salaries   Application For Adjusting The Salaries I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 16, 2007 1:56 pm

Hi,ghoody
I wish you did not sad because that I will change all the title to English to show it is a English part not Arabic part and you can put the title in Arabic inside the topical
ghoody
فعال
فعال
ghoody

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Application For Adjusting The Salaries   Application For Adjusting The Salaries I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 16, 2007 2:22 pm

come on shaimaa im really sooo glad because u really care about the english part but actually i wanna raname it after u with more suitable title if u r ok with that for shure
أميرة الليل

أميرة الليل

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Application For Adjusting The Salaries   Application For Adjusting The Salaries I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 16, 2007 3:45 pm

I am happy because you are glad
the new name (for titile) is more beautiful
ghoody
فعال
فعال
ghoody

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Application For Adjusting The Salaries   Application For Adjusting The Salaries I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 16, 2007 3:49 pm

thanks alottttttt for your undreatandness

Application For Adjusting The Salaries
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات رموش العين :: منتديات رموش العين :: الأدب :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: